“That thing in men’s brains, the one that makes you pretend to be asleep after a good roll in the hay….
It is, in fact bovine spongiform (mad cow disease). You see, men’s brains are already virtual loofas and any stimulation whatsoever results in the necessity for sleep. It is also an avoidance behavior to prevent the inevitable need for women to ‘talk’ or worse, cuddle.” – Your Zoyx Physician
There are a few shreads of truth to this, check out these symptoms:
- Personality changes
- Muscle twitching
- Muscle stiffness
- Nervous, jumpy feelings
- Changes in gait (walking, locomotion)
- Lack of coordination — stumbling, falls
- Speech impairment
- Poor enunciation (hard-to-understand speech or mumbling)
- Delirium or dementia develops rapidly
- Deterioration in all aspects of brain function
- Profound confusion, disorientation
This particular strain must only become active in men’s brains after a tumble with a woman. Although I seem to notice similar symptoms when I pass a Victoria Secret store in the mall. I lose most of my motor control and speech becomes slurred. Interesting.