– Saw the movie “Sin City” twice on Saturday.
– Went to a Lan Party early Saturday. The interaction wasn’t all that great there. I think I spent 1 of the 6 hours playing a game against others at the party. The rest of the time was me playing against bots. I think it is coming if not already here. My gaming companions are losing/lost interest.
– Saturday evening, I went to the Zoyx attorney’s place for a small social gathering. Met a couple of potential members of the Zoyx firm. The test to enter the Zoyx practice are quite rigorous. Blowing cheetos through your nose is one of them.
– I brought Spar with me down to the condo for the first time. He was nervous and agitated the entire time there. Not surprising, he is getting really annoying, even at home. He is constantly meowing and sometimes howling. He also has energy to spare. I thought cats were supposed to sleep 20 hours a day. This guy seems to be awake far more than he sleeps. I guess thats a good thing, except he is really annoying when he is awake and I am trying to sleep.
– Watched the Vikings first game of the season. Looks like they are again on the path of mediocrity.
See… this post was dull… dull… dull. I really need to go on a wild sexcapade or something similar. After the wild sexcapade, I would have months of material because of all of the fun diseases I will have contracted.