I haven’t posted in awhile because of a combination of being busy and being in an ugly mood. The main things I have been busy with is applying for jobs, completing my Security+ certification and buying/selling arcade machines. So yeah, that’s the good news in my life, obtaining that CompTIA Securty+ certification.
My list of reasons I am surly:
1) Cerave doesn’t work, sorry. Three days after that earlier post praising Cerave, my finger tips started peeling, cracking and bleeding. I am in the middle of one of my worst eczema episodes. I’m still using it – I still hope that the next episode won’t be as severe. Not to hopeful, however, but I don’t have anything else to try right now.
2) The NWS is contracting. Being in a contracting organization isn’t fun. Morale takes a dive, along with your ambition. Especially when the first target for cuts is the position you are striving for.
3) Not much movement on the sale of my house.
4) My computer cluster in my basement isn’t working at the moment. One of the nodes doesn’t boot. First thing I am going to try is swap out the power supply.
5) I sold my Track & Field arcade game. While moving it, I tweaked my back. Stiffening as I type this, so I can’t straighten up. This will be a good thing in the end though. I purchased a Mr. Do machine (below), and selling the Track and Field keeps me clutter neutral.
6) Tron Guy blocked me on Google+. It involved a post in which Judge Judy “nails” a black guy for not using his social program money appropriately. I made a comment that Tron Guy had all sorts of hate for a black guy who “games” a social program, but when a rich white guy is guilty of fraud, he should get a free pass. I think the insinuated racism made him angry, so he brought out his Baninnator. Which is probably for the best, I really shouldn’t associate myself with his ilk. He is proof that there are bad nerds.