I looked at the calender and it said to me, “you haven’t set up a web cam in over 2 years”. So I set up a web cam.
Let me tell you some stuff before viewing this cam:
• It uses a Java applet. So if you have Java disabled in your browser, you won’t be able to view.
• This is streaming through IP port 8010. If your firewall blocks port 8010, you won’t be able to view.
• I do have logging turned on, so I will know basic network type stuff when you connect.
• This java applet is supposed to stream pictures. If it isn’t, hit your browser’s refresh button to give it a kick on the bottom.
Now you are ready to view. Here is your link. I will try not to pick my nose or scratch my nether regions too much.
Chances are, it won’t be up that long. The novelty of a web cam wears off real quick. Plus I eventually get creeped out by having a camera gawking at me. I will edit this post when the day comes to turn it off.
• Update: Took the web cam down Oct 30th.